HOSKINS FAMILY UPDATE

David Hoskins, 39 years old, from Annapolis, MD. Fighting a rare cancer of his bile-ducts called Cholangiocarcinoma, since October 5th, 2005.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dave is back in the hospital

Edith carried David back to the doctor this morning for his regular appointment. She called and said they were admitting him again. He had a real bad night last night. He could not catch his breathe. He said he had a real hard time trying to breathe even though he has oxygen there at home. They are giving him the choice of draining his lungs or they can just leave it alone. We are all very worried as to what to do. This could be a very important decision. Right now, he may go ahead and let them try to drain his lungs. Please pray they make the right decision. I will try to update you as soon as I can.

Thanks
The Hoskins Family

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Betty Johnson said...

Edith - I am so sorry and I know how hard this is. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I check on your situation daily.
Betty

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger HealingHarmonyA said...

Anything, anytime .... love you, Aileen

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger HealingHarmonyA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edith and the Hoskins Family, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dave. I pray Dave's pain will subside or that the drugs work. You are very strong people --- I know it is extremely difficult.

Suzie West

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Edith and Family, Keeping you in my prayers. Wishing you more special memories and laughter with Dave and the ones you love most. You are a remarkable woman Edith. I pray for strength as all of you go through this difficult time of change. Love to all, Kim VIncent

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home