HOSKINS FAMILY UPDATE

David Hoskins, 39 years old, from Annapolis, MD. Fighting a rare cancer of his bile-ducts called Cholangiocarcinoma, since October 5th, 2005.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time had most certainly went by so fast! Melissa and I moved to Danville, Va. (closer to my in-laws) in July '08. It's the best decision the girls and I had made but Danica decided to stay back in Maryland while in college. I stayed out of touch for several months while our basement was being finished, no computer nor tv. Finally had it done before Christmas.

Melissa had a hard time adjusting with the new public school so she is now attending a very small Christian School, like "Little House On The Praire". There's 16 kids, all ages, in one classroom. She likes it and she's doing a lot better than when she was in public school.

I haven't decided on what to do with myself so for the meantime I am enjoying being a mother, preparing Melissa's breakfast, packing her lunch and driving her back and forth to school. Besides, I'm still unpacking some more boxes from our move and the weather has gotten better the last few days so I started walking with Harrison (our puppy) again.

I really don't have the initiative to do anything productive per say. I just want to live day by day. I miss Dave so much that it hurts but he is in a better place and one day, someday I will be with him through eternity! I live my life with that thought. My God had promised me so!

It's nice to be back!

Edith

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...


Thank you for sharing, I was fighting my cancer. A week after I turned 45 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that spread to my liver. It was a long hard journey but July 19 will be 5 years cancer free after drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine. I wish the best for anyone with cancer and I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone with cancer and Dr Itua will cure you completely. I’m thankful I meant Dr Itua on www.drituaherbalcenter.com. Stay on them about the ox platinum that can leave you with permanent damage. They backed down on mine after drinking dr itua herbal medicine and I don’t have any permanent side effects. Much love from California stays strong . If you have any questions You can write to Dr Itua Herbal Center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home